Parking during the 50th Celebration
Hello everyone! At this time we have 475 people signed up to attend the 50th Celebration event on Saturday, July 31.
As you have probably guessed it is not possible for everyone to park here at LBC. We are requesting that you not park at the camp and we have made the following arrangements:
- If you walk over on the ferry: we will have shuttles running to the ferry starting with the noon ferry (pickup around 11:20). We will pick you up right by the waiting area, do not walk up the hill.
- You can drive across and park at the Clinton Park & Ride at the top of the hill. Turn left on Deer Lake road, then turn right just past the post office. You should be able to see the sign. Parking here is free and we will pick you up starting at 12:30. Wait by the entrance to the parking lot.
- It is okay to drive your family (or group of people) to the camp, drop them off and then drive the car back to the Park & Ride lot.
- We will be running shuttles every half hour until approximately 2:30. The shuttles will not have car seats or booster seats for kids. Route for the shuttle: pick up people by the ferry dock, then pick up people by the Park & Ride. Roughly 20 minutes after the hour at the ferry dock, approximately at the bottom of the hour at the Park & Ride.
- Returns to the parking area will start after the program is over, approximately 7:30.
- You can take the bus from the Swamp Creek Park & Ride in Lynnwood and the Mukilteo ferry. Check the King County transit page http://metro.kingcounty.gov/ or email me and I will send you info. Buses return from Mukilteo to Swamp Creek as late as 9:29 - this is a great way to get here!
- The Mukilteo parking lot is now all paid parking. It fills up early on nice weekend days. That is the only parking available in Mukilteo.
- Contact number: Kevin Rasmussen 425 754 7938. Call or text!
We would appreciate your flexibility and patience and we look forward to seeing you here!